Specializing In Workers' Rights         Hundreds of Successful Cases            Free Consultation (416) 298-0606

How to file/apply for disability benefits under the CPP

You have to fill in a very complicated disability application for CPP Disability. Incorrect filing of disability application forms are very often the cause for denied claims and disability is denied.


How to qualify for disability – CPP

To qualify for disability under CPP disability benefits, you must have made valid CPP contributions. For most people, this usually means making valid contributions in 4 of the last 6 years. In addition to this, you must also meet the program’s definition of a person with a disability which is severe and prolonged. This means you must have a physical and/or mental disability that is stopping you from any kind of gainful employment. Your maximum CPP benefit will depend on the amount of CPP contributions you have made; and is also affected by how many children you are caring for.


Common physical conditions for applying for disability include injuries or illness causing back pain, knee pain or degenerative conditions; pain conditions such as fibromyalgia disability or chronic pain. Common mental conditions include depression, anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder.


If you are denied CPP disability benefits, call us. Our disability lawyer and paralegals can and will help you fight your denied disability claim and disability application. To qualify for disability and/or apply for disability benefits can be a stressful and confusing process; you should consider getting legal assistance from a specialized, knowledgeable and experienced disability legal representative or disability lawyer.


Remember we can and will help you. Call us for a free consultation with a specialized disability legal representative. 

Our Services

Our Services:


Feel free to ask us a question. We will be happy to answer all of them. Get in touch with us Now!


3621 Highway 7 East. #301
Liberty Square, East Tower
Markham, ON L3R 0G6


Tel : 416-298-0606
Fax: 416-298-3514